Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1688 times
Leia
2019-09-30 18:16

Free-from Sunday Baking

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I didn't let the rain dampen my parade this weekend and instead took the opportunity to fill the house with the amazing smell of cookies cooking in the oven!

After raving reviews from a free-from friend about ASDA's 'Free From Chocolate Cookie Sandwich, I thought I'd try them out myself.

I found the instructions on the package super simple. After adding my own butter and water, it was really easy to mix up the mixture and roll into 12 (extremely tiny) balls onto a greased baking tray thereafter.  If you're impatient then you'll be glad to know they only take 10 minutes to cook in the oven and you can keep preoccupied making-up the butter icing while they cool down. Once you've spread the filling onto the cookies and sandwiched them together, its really fun (and a little frustrating) rolling the cookies on into the rainbow sprinkles! As you can see from the pictures, mine don't look as covered as the pictured on the box!

While they tasted delicious and took hardly anytime at all, I must say I wouldn't be buying these again in a hurry. 

The packet only made 6 mouthful sized cookie sandwiches, which in my opinion isn't worth all the washing up Laughing out loud.  Moreover, at £2 a box its not exactly an economical treat but would be worth paying the once as a fun activity for children!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-30 18:41

Wow they look so goood!

Scroll to top
Annons: