Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1647 times
Leia
2019-09-02 22:07

Guess who's back, back again!?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Hello Savvity and fellow gluten-free foodies!

After a long summer of working away, I am finally back home with the comfort of my own bed and wifi!

This summer has been an interesting one for me foodwise.   I have had all my food cooked for me, breakfast, lunch and dinner! However, dealing with unknowing chefs on a gluten-free diet long-term has certainly had its challenges, but that's for a whole post of its own! Usually, during summer I would have loads of time exploring new restaurants and cafes or trying out new recipes. Unfortunately, this has not been the case for me this year, but I think this new old-time favourite I found on the shelves of ASDA has made up for that.

That's right, you aren't dreaming, that really is a Gluten FREE diary milk chocolate bar!! Unlike most bars which either have wheat stated in the ingredients or "may contain" this bar has no gluten-containing ingredients in sight!

It is easily recognisable because like most gluten-free products it is half the size to its gluten-containing counterpart and has a big notice stating its 30% less sugar! I hope this means more Cadbury bars can be made this way in the future! Will you be trying to get your hands on one of these?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-09-02 23:09

So glad to hear that you are back!

jordan
2019-09-03 00:31

Good to have you back!!

I haven't seen this anywhere yet myself, but I personally prefer the smoothness of Galaxy! I think it is GF as well?

Leia
2019-09-03 12:44

#2 I've always found galaxy too sickly for myself!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: