Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1924 times
jordan
2019-05-23 01:59

Gluten Free Burrito Bowl at Chipotle!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Chipotle in London have recently unveiled their new 'Vegan Boost' burrito bowl, and it is Gluten free!

It contains braised tofu instead of your chosen meat, and includes black beans, salsa and lettuce.

Sadly I only saw the advertisement after I had ordered myself, so I was unable to give it a try, however it does look really good!

Would this be something you would be interested in trying? Have you had Chipotle before?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-05-23 10:51

There are no Chipotles in Sweden so I haven’t been there. I did, however, listen to Steve Ells and how he started and built Chipotle some years ago. It is an interesting story. Listen below if you like startup and success stories. Most of NPR’s “How I built this series” is worth listening to.

» Chipotle: Steve Ells : NPR

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-05-24 00:29

Do you know if they take precautions for cross contamination?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-06-01 18:05

#1 That was really interesting! Thank you for sharing!

#2 As far as I am aware, they use fresh gloves when handling food for allergy related orders. However, as it is similar to Subway, I would not be certain that they can ensure a contamination free meal.

Leia
2019-06-03 22:42

#3 I don't think I would trust it for coeliacs but it's great for those with Gluten intolerances!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-06-05 01:09

#4 Agreed, and it seems they are also catering to other dietary demands such as vegetarians and vegans too!

Scroll to top
Annons: