Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1840 times
Leia
2019-05-14 00:09

Gluten Free American Mac n Cheese

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

My partner recently went on a trip to America and brought me back two boxes of ‘Annie’s Homegrown gluten-free rice pasta and cheddar mac and cheese’! This is product I have never come crossed living in the UK or Sweden. I have seen some chilled mac and cheese products but the pasta seems more like penne than macaroni or there are pricey frozen alternatives. However Annie’s offer a cupboard based, long lasting product. It makes it very easy to prepare this classic dish, simply cook the pasta, squeeze in the powered sauce, add a splash of milk or butter for richer flavor, and serve! No faffing or inconvenient cooking times. Or if you want to get fancier like me, you can add extra cheese, cooked chopped hot dogs and bread crumbs and allow to get crispy in the oven! Have you ever tried this? Or do you have your own secret recipe or alternative?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-14 10:22

I love Annie’s! I wish they sold it in Sweden

Leia
2019-05-14 23:32

#1 Do you know any other products they have!?  This is first one I've come across

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-05-15 09:20

Oh they have really good cheddar cracker snacks and fruit snacks! They have em in GF too

Scroll to top
Annons: