Want banoffee pie without the fuss?
You will need:
- 250g GF digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 397g Nestle Carnation caramel
- 4 small bananas
- 300ml carton whipping cream, whipped
- grated chocolate, to decorate
- Mix the crushed digestive biscuits and melted butter together thoroughly, then press the mixture into the base and sides of a cake tin. Leave to chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once chilled, spread caramel over the base using a spoon.
- Cover with sliced banana and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
This recipe offered an affordable, easy option for a gluten-free dessert! I can't wait to try more Nestle Carnation products to see what else I can make in a hurry.