Annons:
Tagrecipes
Read 2118 times
Leia
2018-10-05 22:18

Two GF Recipes you have to try!!

Today I tried out two new recipes!

For lunch, I had an Avocado BLT Quinoa Salad. I didn't have ranch dressing in the house so I substituted with caesar salad dressing instead. I think that worked just fine!

I think one of the main positives of a salad is that they are usually quick and easy to make. I found this one did take that extra time, so if you’re having a relaxing day the extra time is definitely worth it!

You can get the recipe here: https://www.evolvingtable.com/avocado-blt-quinoa-salad-recipe/

Up next for dinner was a twist on a traditional Asian dish; Beef meatballs and Broccoli.

I admit I did cheat a little and used store bought readymade meatballs to speed up the process but the outcome was the same!

I went with rice noodles over rice and the sauce was super tasty and you’ll probably already have most of the ingredients in your pantry!  

You can get the full recipe here: https://www.evolvingtable.com/beef-meatballs-roasted-broccoli/

Let me know if you create any of these dishes!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-06 11:58

Especially the quinoa salad looked very tasty.🤤

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-10-06 20:56

Both of those look really good. I have been extremely busy working and driving on the weekends to clean out my Mom's house which is 1 hour and 45 minutes from my home. So, I have been eating out a lot. I am really looking forward to making my own GF foods when my life settles back down. I think I really feel a lot better when I limit the amount of wheat in my diet and make my food at home. And now, I am also moving from my home in Shasta Lake to Sacramento so it will be a little while before my life settles down and  I have to time to make all of my food at home.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-10-08 11:34

Maybe you can make stews and other dishes that are easy to make a lot of and put in portion packs in the freezer? Eating out all the time doesn’t sound so fun, unless you always go to really good places, but then you probably loose the time you save on not cooking.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-10-09 00:35

I used to make Quinoa salads for a while and don't really know why I stopped. Think I should make some again!

Leia
2018-10-09 00:50

The chicken stock makes it extra tasty too rather than just using water! #2 sounds like you’re busy! I would say to avoid pasta and bread dishes during this time, I know a lot of people that have benefited from either cutting down or out wheat from their diet! Most says it gives them more energy so they’re less tired which sounds like exactly what you need when you’re moving house!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: