How to make Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (gluten free) or omit
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (double check it's GF)
- Toppings for serving: fresh fruit, whipped cream or whipped coconut cream, maple syrup, peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, honey, eggs, and vanilla. Once combined, whisk in the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the top. Sprinkle on the coconut flour. With a rubber spatula, stir just until the flour disappears and no large lumps remain. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a pan low to medium-low heat. Add coconut oil and 1/2 cup of batter. You want to make baby pancakes, otherwise they are impossible to flip. Repeat until all the batter is gone!
In the photo, there is vegetarian sausage, however those were not GF *