Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1416 times
Leia
2018-06-24 22:20

GF Review: Cookies and Scream, London

Before my recent trip to London, I took to Instagram to do some gluten-free food stalking to find the the best spots. I came across @thetravellingglutenard on Instagram and she had recommended to check out Cookies and Scream if you have a sweet tooth! Cookies and scream did not disappoint, everything on their menu is not only Gluten free but also vegan! The offered everything from cake, brownie to cookies and ice cream! I had decided to try out their donut ice-cream sandwich. While it was delicious, the donuts seemed to be more of cake in a donut shape and form. This was slightly disappointing as donuts are one of the harder things to find in a GF options. Nevertheless I would definitely go again and I recommend you check it out! The staff were also very friendly and welcoming.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2018-06-25 10:17

Aah, that looks very tasty! How many did you eat? :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-06-25 12:08

I had bought the two donuts for myself but i ended up giving my boyfriend some leftovers! It was filling.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-06-25 12:18

:-) It looks like real vanilla ice cream too.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-07-01 22:28
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#3 The photo isn't visible for me.

Niklas
2018-07-02 08:41
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#4: That is because it is in Apples new heic photo format. The website isn't compatible with those yet. It does show in the app though.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-07-02 15:49

#5 ohh ok. Why would they make a new photo format?

Annons:
Niklas
2018-07-02 17:40

Heic format takes almost half as much disk space with the same image quality as jpg. It's so we can store more photos on our devices. :-) You can still set the phone to use jpg instead and have better compatibility.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: