Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 5768 times
Leia
2018-06-14 17:35

GFC is the new KFC

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I often get asked 'what food do you miss the most?' and without a doubt, my answer is always KFC! Nothing has ever compared to the secret blend of Colonels Sanders herbs and spices.

But with the Help of @beckyexcell on Instagram, I may have found a very close alternative! 

@leonrestaurants  in London offers GFC - Gluten-free Fried Chicken🍗 but only at their Carnaby Street, London Bridge or Canary Wharf branches. At the moment you won’t find them elsewhere but I do hope they start serving this at restaurants across the whole of the UK. Becky raises some good points, it is hard to find GF food on the go that’s ok for us gluten-free foodies. This is even more so for people who need gluten-free AND *something else* free?  But these nuggets do not contain any onion or garlic so that may be helpful to many others who avoid those foods!

The sauce is Aioli sauce,  this tasted so good I could have had a tub of it on its own, however, this does contain garlic but is still GF!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2018-06-14 22:31

I think fried chicken might be in my top three favourite foods! Personally I went to Bird, which also offers GF chicken, and I would definitely recommend it!

Scroll to top
Annons: