Gluten Free

Rate my meal deal (GF addition)

2018-05-15 17:38 #0 by: Leia

Everyone loves a cheap and easy lunch, so it's no wonder most of us lump for a meal deal come lunch time. With a snack, sandwich and drink often for less than £3/4 in most supermarkets, it can save you a few pennies too.

You may have all seen the brutally honest reviews of people's meal deals on Facebook. The page became viral thanks to its hilarious and sometimes outright mean reactions to your choice of sarnie! Buzzfeed has found some of the funniest ones here!

Nevertheless, a few years back this luxury option was not available to us gluten-free foodies Sad but I am seeing more and more supermarkets getting involved and offering GF alternatives!

Today I picked up this deal for £3.39 at Boots! What are your thoughts?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-05-15 18:37 #1 by: jordan

Maybe I'm just unhealthy, but I would have went with the more traditional crisps instead of the hummus! Otherwise a solid deal, made better by the GF sandwich, of course!

2018-05-15 21:21 #2 by: jadekintz

That looks delicious! 

2018-05-22 13:18 #3 by: Leia

#1 I took your advice Jordan and went with crips this time! I got this from tesco at only £3, I do think the chicken and bacon needed more mayo though!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.