Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 2091 times
Leia
2018-05-10 19:50

Costa Coffee, UK

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Costa Coffee is my favourite chain coffee shop of all time! 

I am in love with all there range of drinks and I really appreciated the effort they put into their seasonal/festive collections throughout the year.  Costa was also the first UK coffee shop to offer a Coeliac Society approved product. #Day1

With summer approaching Costa have refreshed their menus with some new and exciting  products! One being the Gluten Free Chicken & Basil Wrap, which has been approved by the Coeliac Society and is also dairy-free. I am yet to try this one myself!

However, I did have a bite of the Chipotle Bean and Butternut Squash Wrap, which is not only Gluten free but Vegan too! I personally really enjoyed this wrap as it offered a range of different vegetables I have not seen in a store bought GF wrap before and had a generous coating of a delicious sauce! 

Have you tried any of Costa's GF range before?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2018-05-10 22:03

I don't think I have had the GF range at Costa, and to be honest I didn't know they had one! I'll have a look for it in the future! That chicken and Basil wrap sounds delicious 🙂

Tammie
2018-05-11 05:45

It sounds like a great place to go!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-05-11 07:37

What do their shops look like? Are they good places to work on an iPad or computer?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-05-11 10:15

I have only been there once for an iced coffee. I always felt like it was the European version of Starbucks. Do you think they are similar?

jordan
2018-05-11 23:48

#4 Yeah I would say they are pretty similar. Personally I think Costa's coffee tastes better, but that might be because I had it first.

Leia
2018-05-12 19:48

#3 I often take my laptop with me and to get some work done, they offer free wifi and the atmosphere tends to be a lot more relaxed than in Starbucks I find!

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Hannah5590
2018-05-12 19:55

And their hot chocolates are the best around too :)

This post has been removed
Leia
2018-05-14 11:14
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I have just tried out the salted caramel crunch with coffee and cream. (All GF) I have a big day ahead of me so coffee was a must but I didn’t fancy a hot drink in today’s warm weather, this frostino cold drink was the perfect option!

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-05-16 13:32

#7 I went to try one today but the hot chocolate is may actually contain Gluten in due to manufacturing methods, this means those you can have small amount of Gluten are fine but if you have coeliac the hot chocolate is a big no no!Sad

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: