Gluten Free

Costa Coffee, UK

2018-05-10 17:50 #0 by: Leia

Costa Coffee is my favourite chain coffee shop of all time! 

I am in love with all there range of drinks and I really appreciated the effort they put into their seasonal/festive collections throughout the year.  Costa was also the first UK coffee shop to offer a Coeliac Society approved product. #Day1

With summer approaching Costa have refreshed their menus with some new and exciting  products! One being the Gluten Free Chicken & Basil Wrap, which has been approved by the Coeliac Society and is also dairy-free. I am yet to try this one myself!

However, I did have a bite of the Chipotle Bean and Butternut Squash Wrap, which is not only gluten free but Vegan too! I personally really enjoyed this wrap as it offered a range of different vegetables I have not seen in a store bought GF wrap before and had a generous coating of a delicious sauce! 

Have you tried any of Costa's GF range before?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-05-10 20:03 #1 by: jordan

I don't think I have had the GF range at Costa, and to be honest I didn't know they had one! I'll have a look for it in the future! That chicken and Basil wrap sounds delicious Glad

2018-05-11 03:45 #2 by: Tammie

It sounds like a great place to go!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-05-11 05:37 #3 by: Niklas

What do their shops look like? Are they good places to work on an iPad or computer?

2018-05-11 08:15 #4 by: Evelina

I have only been there once for an iced coffee. I always felt like it was the European version of Starbucks. Do you think they are similar?

2018-05-11 21:48 #5 by: jordan

#4 Yeah I would say they are pretty similar. Personally I think Costa's coffee tastes better, but that might be because I had it first.

2018-05-12 17:48 #6 by: Leia

#3 I often take my laptop with me and to get some work done, they offer free wifi and the atmosphere tends to be a lot more relaxed than in Starbucks I find!

All the best, Leia

2018-05-12 17:55 #7 by: Hannah5590

And their hot chocolates are the best around too :)

2018-05-14 09:14 #9 by: Leia

I have just tried out the salted caramel crunch with coffee and cream. (All GF)

I have a big day ahead of me so coffee was a must but I didn’t fancy a hot drink in today’s warm weather, this frostino cold drink was the perfect option!

All the best, Leia

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.