This recipe is gluten free and vegetarian!
What you'll need:
- Chili Halloumi (or normal)
- Falafel (ready made or homemade)
- Your favourite greens (I chose romane lettuce and spinach)
- More veggies of your choice! (I chose red and yellow bell pepper, radish, and spring onion)
- Dressing of your choice (I mixed greek yogurt, mayo and GF bbq sauce)
- Fry halloumi in a pan with olive oil until it is starting to get brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Fry falafel in a pan with olive oil until crispy. Set aside.
- Wash all veggies, slice or chop them.
- Assemble salad.
- Top with favourite dressing!
- For the dressing I made, I simply mixed the yogurt, mayo and GF bbq sauce, with equal amounts together.
I hope you enjoy! What's nice about this recipe is that it's so simple, and easy to swap ingredients out so that you can keep it interesting.
Let me know if you try it! Post pictures below.