Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1089 times
Evelina
2018-02-15 08:57

Gluten Free Candy

Hello,

I was wondering about candy and chocolate brands that are known to be Gluten free. Which brands are your go-to?

I know Swedish Diam is Gluten free but thats all I know of. 🙂

Annons:
Leia
2018-02-15 10:00

Even though the big bars of Diam are gluten-free, special editions such as liquorice or orange, often aren't! Also, miniature versions in a bag and collab products can have traces of Gluten in. 

This is often the case with most chocolate/sweets, so I love Cadburys, for instance, the bags of buttons are gluten-free but the bars of dairy milk are not! 

You can get special free-from chocolate that is often, Gluten and dairy free but I find these don't taste as good.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-19 17:58

They had a bag of Gluten free candy mix in Australia, but sadly I have not seen anything like that here in Finland. The candy was similar to jelly rats and jelly snakes as well as jelly raspberry candy…

Leia
2018-02-20 13:13

#2 how was eating gluten-free Australia generally? I have always loved the idea to go there and travel/work but food is a big hindrance when I travel.

All the best, Leia

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-21 07:37

#3 They had good selection of Gluten free bread and cookies. Some Gluten free candy and snack bars incluing Gluten free chocolate bars too as well as Gluten free foods to warm up. And man, they had one of the best Gluten free pizza bases over there, that was made italian traditional stone oven baked. tasted like italian pizza base even if it was Gluten free. If you are a vegetarian and Gluten free, the selection is not as grate as if you where a carnivore. Laughing But other than that, they had enough Gluten free selection to manage living there 🙂

Leia
2018-02-21 09:55

#4 that sounds really promising! thanks for sharing

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: