Annons:
Taggluten-free
Read 1387 times
Leia
2018-01-20 23:00

Why did you go gluten free?

Hi all!

I've created this Quiz because I'm curious as to why people follow Gluten free diets and what is the most popular, let us know what motivated you.

All the best,

Leia

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Tealover
2018-04-29 22:47

I get pain around my joints if I eat Gluten. Or I should say more pain since I'm never really painfree but on a (nearly*) Gluten free diet it's way more manageble. *I can eat small amounts Gluten, but in my everyday diet I evoid everything with Moore Gluten than soy sauce

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Jenny
2018-05-01 08:29

I don't eat Gluten free in my every day life, but my best friend jas Gluten Intolerance so I am interrested in learning to cook nice Gluten free things. Of course anything with dough is the problem really, but it is nice trying new stuff!

Leia
2018-05-02 11:54

#1 It's good that you found some comfort in a gluten-free diet, so many people find relief in it, I think more research should be done for this!

#2 You are the best type of friend then! HeartI love it when my friends go to the effort to make me feel included! But I have been Gluten free for years now and I haven't mastered making gf dough/bread, luckily it can be easily bought!

All the best, Leia

katherine
2018-05-09 20:35

I often bloat when i eat bread or pasta so tend to eat gf bread and cut out pasta from my diet even though im not diagnosed coeliac!!

Leia
2018-05-10 19:24

#4 Hi Katherine! have you visited your doctor about it? It may be worth getting tested!

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: