Annons:
Tagrecipes
Read 1745 times
Leia
2018-02-19 15:42

Easy Gluten Free Pancakes

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Gluten-free pancakes don't have to be difficult! I see so many different recipes online with so many complicated ingredients, but I still create tasty GF pancakes from this recipe at BBC GoodFood.

This four-ingredient recipe is super affordable and easy to make, however, I usually double the recipe and substitute part of the flour for corn flour. It is super important to let your mixture sit for 20 minutes or longer I found, also if your pancakes are looking a little gooey and not cooking quickly I would add some more milk to the mix!

What toppings are your favourite? Are you a sweet or savoury lover?

Today I had pesto, spinach and feta! Sometimes I have it with chicken and goats cheese instead.  (see image)

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2018-02-19 17:39

How is the taste? I love having lemon and sugar on mine, so definitely more a fan of sweet pancakes!

Niklas
2018-02-19 20:28

Nowadays I often have acacia honey on my pancakes. Before it was mostly raspberry jam.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-02-20 13:19

#1 Really good, I would say you can't tell the difference between gluten-free and normal pancakes! #2 I've tried either of those, I will have to give it a go next time!

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-04-08 19:54
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I had pancakes again today, this time I paired them with NutellaIn love

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: